|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Power Source||230 V|
|Minimum Particle Size||1 inch to ....|
- Reinforced Gas Inlet and Outlet - Flanged inlet sized uniform gas distribution with minimum entrance flow losses. Rugged flanged outlet capable of supporting the weight of an axial flow fan, stack or unsupported ducting.
- Easy Access Liquid Distributors - Liquid distributors are bolted to the tower for easy removal and inspection. Low pressure, non-clogging spray nozzle arrangements achieve uniform liquid distribution for low to medium capacity towers. High capacity units are fitted with special trough-type high efficiency distributors.
- Multiple Mist Eliminator Designs - Under normal conditions, our standard knitted wire mesh pad mist eliminator superbly separates the incoming liquid from the vapor. When high mist concentrations, fine mists or scrubbing liquids that contain depositing solids are present, we recommend our special interlaced filament mist eliminators or packed bed sections.
- Choice of Packed Bed Section - The absorption efficiency of the packed bed section depends upon the choice of types and sizes of packings, and the bed depth. These are selected by our engineers to meet the pollution treatment requirements. Multiple beds with redistributors are available for difficult applications.
- Optimum Selection of Bed Support Plates - Three different styles of bed support plates are offered so that the gas distribution and packing support requirements can be precisely matched. Large open passages in the plates permits complete washdown of depositing solids and minimal gas friction losses.
- Large Capacity Integral Recycle Section - A standard feature on all Bionomic counter-current packed towers, this eliminates the need for separate recycle or chemical neutralization tanks in most installations. Recycle sections are available with optional sloped, dished and cone bottoms in lieu of flat for better drainage on scrubbing liquids that tend to sludge or solidify.
Capacity Size Range
Complete System Capabilities
As specialists in the handling of corrosive fumes, Bionomic Industries also fabricates and installs complete corrosion resistant exhaust systems in PVC, polypropylene and fiberglass reinforced plastic. Fabrication capabilities include laboratory hoods, ducts fittings blast gates, dampers fume hoods, stacks, fans, and tanks. These items are designed to complement the Series 5000 Counter-Current Tower together with recirculation pump, chemical feed package and instrumentation.
Typical Applications and Uses
- Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Energy, Metals, Mining, Hazardous Waste, Electronic, Pulp and Paper, Food Processing and All Other Industries
- Remove acetic acid, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, nitrogen oxides (NOx), sulfur dioxide, hydrofluoric acid, hydrobromic acid, chromic acid, hydrogen sulfide and all other acid gases
- Remove ammonia, amines and other basic gases
- Remove halogens and halogen compounds: chlorine, chlorine dioxide, fluorine, bromine and iodine
- Scrub silanes, ethylene and propylene oxide, phosgene and other specialty toxic gases
- Remove ethanol, methanol, isopropanol and other alcohols, formaldehyde, amines as well as other water soluble organic compounds
- Control odoriferous gases including hydrogen sulfide, methyl mercaptan and others
- Recover hydrochloric acid, ammonia to ammonium hydroxide, produce ammonium sulfate, phosphate and nitrate and many other saleable chemical by-product
- Production Capacity: 100 Ltr
- Delivery Time: 15 days